Saturday, April 13, 2013

If you're looking for a great gift for your favorite teacher, little student, or soon-to-be graduate . . . you've come to the right place.  You'll see LOTS of inspiration, as well as fully-designed projects that are either fully completed, or can be made into simple craft projects. 

Check out the categories above to see all the cute teacher appreciation gifts you can give to your favorite teacher or student!

WATCH a FREE ONLINE INSPIRATIONS CLASS for MORE Teacher Gift Ideas!
Video

HOW TO ORDER OUR DESIGNS:
Everything on the site is created through Heritage Makers and is professionally printed on the highest quality materials and shipped straight to you.  Allow 10 business days for printing and shipping. There are TWO ways to order:
     
(1) Email me @ michelle@myheritagemakers.com and let me know which project you're interested in.  I'll email you a paypal bill that will take care of all project costs, including shipping.  If you want your project customized with different colors, art, or with specific names, just let me know. You can also include photos, whether the project shows a photo or not.

(2) Create a free account at www.digitaldreambooks.com and give me a call at 702-271-2427 or email me at michelle@myheritagemakers.com.  I'll transfer the project you want right into your account and you can customize how you like and then print whenever you're ready.   It's that simple!


ABOUT ME
I'm a mother of 4, a classically-trained pianist, a runner & and wanna-be seamstress. I've been a consultant with Heritage Makers for 4 years and I help people preserve their photos & stories in custom hardbound books and other beautiful projects.  Some of my favorite projects my clients have done include life stories, wedding albums, family yearbooks, memorials for children that have passed away, vacation books, calendars and more.  You can see more possibilities with Heritage Makers on my consultant blog: www.digitaldreambooks.blogspot.com.

Interested in earning money helping others create custom photo & print projects through Heritage Makers.  We are currently looking for consultants throughout the U.S. and Canada.  Kits are just $159 . . . Learn More.

I'm passionate about story and would love to help you create some wonderful keepsakes!


Michelle Bell
www.digitaldreambooks.com
702-271-2427
michelle@myheritagemakers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment